Meet & greet at the Airport and transfer to the hotel for check-in and a short rest.
In the afternoon – Russian lunch at a local restaurant followed by Irkutsk city tour. You will see:
- Russian Orthodox churches and a Polish Cathedral (the only Siberian Gothic-style building).
- Many small one- and two-story wooden houses or cabins that are decorated with “wooden laces” (hand-made carvings) as well as modern constructions of the 20th century.
- Angara river boulevard, the place from where Irkutsk has started.
- Monument to the Russian Tsar Alexander III.
- You will visit the Central Market with local foods, seasonal vegetables and fruits.
Transfer to the hotel.